Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

I just finished watching Glee's RHPS episode.  It was a lot of fun and, in my humble opinon, an excellent tribute to the show.  The cameos by Barry Bostwick and Meatloaf were an unexpected treat and the performances by all involved were excellent.  But the best part of the show was sitting there yelling "slut" and "asshole" at my TV and remembering just how much fun I had going to those shows and dancing the time warp.  For those that didn't see the Glee episode there was a comment at the end (don't worry not much of a spoiler) that really rings true.  "The Rocky Horror Picture Show (and I'm paraphrasing) was a place you could go if you didn't fit in anywhere else."  Everyone was accepted for who they are at Rocky.  And if you're really lucky you might just get asked up on stage to be part of the pre-show (pics below.)

Fetish night



This is one of my favorite outfits from my RHPS days

Horror night (I'm a bridesmaid that killed herself b/c of her horrendous dress)

Sci-fi night

No comments:

Post a Comment